TERMS OF REFERENCE OF EDUCATION INDUSTRY INTERACTION
I. Vision and Goals
- To be the foremost bridge between the global fashion industry and education.
- To share regional industry up dates with members and students.
- To share institutional engagement with industry.
- To foster industry engagement with IFFTI.
Show original message
- To be an entry point for industry.
- To share institutional best practices and to create a mutual support network.
- To attract industry sponsors and to support them.
|1.||Ms. Barbara Bundy (Chair)||The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising,USA|
|2.||Ms.Basia Szkutnicka (Deputy Chair)||HKPU, Hong Kong|
|3.||Archana Surana||Arch Academy of Design, India|
|4.||Steven Frumkin||Fashion Institute of Technology, USA|
|5.||Prof. Dr. Engr. Ayub Nabi Khan||BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology(BUFT), Bangladesh|
|6.||Prof. Elinor Renfrew||Kingston University, UK|
|7.||Maria Malone||Manchester Metropolitan University, UK|
|8.||Dr. Nandita Abraham||Pearl Academy, India|
|9.||Dr. Marta Blazquez Cano||The University of Manchester, UK|
|10.||Sacha Tournier||Saxion University of Applied Science, The Netherlands|
|11.||Leonor Silva||The ISEM Fashion Business School, Spain|
|12.||Dr. Su-Lee Tsai||Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan|
|13.||Prof. Raghuram Jayaraman||National Institute of Fashion Technology, India|
|14.||Ying Xue||Shanghai International Fashion Education Center (SIFEC) Shanghai, China|