TERMS OF REFERENCE OF MEMBERSHIP SUB-COMMITTEES
1. Determine the type of membership and define criteria for each
2. Expand the geographical spread by initiating new members from hitherto unrepresented areas like South America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Russia, and China etc.
3. To build a database of existing Fashion Education Institutions around the world.
4. Attract Corporate Membership.
5. Review membership applications.
|1.||Dr. Margo Barton (Chair)||Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand|
|2.||Dr Liz Barnes (Deputy Chair)||The University of Manchester, UK|
|4.||Dr.Deirdre Sato||Fashion Institute of Technology, USA|
|5.||Mr. Leslie Holden||Amsterdam Fashion Institute, The Netherlands|
|6.||Ms.Anne Bennion||The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising,USA|
|7.||Prof. Dr. Shalini Sud||National Institute of Fashion Technology, India|
|8.||Ms.Fumi Qinwen Wei||Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology (BIFT), P. R. China|
|9.||Prof. Mr Norio Nakanishi||Bunka Gakuen University|