- To develop an international network, both real and virtual, to
support the activities of the Foundation.
- To promote debate, interaction, and professional development for
students, educators and researchers by hosting an Annual
International Conference at the venues provided by the members of
the Foundation on a rotational basis.
- To provide support and assistance to publicize member
institutions' academic programs and activities through an enhanced
and current website.
- To develop and implement strategies to stimulate awareness and
support for international/ intercultural understanding through
educational exchanges and academic overseas programs.
- To establish "International Student Awards" as part of the
- To support international internships.